The Mana-one-07 is a top mount cruiser deck that is built for absolute comfort, especially on longer rides. It is the perfect ride be it on big city streets or off the beaten track..
You can choose between the medium flex 7ply or the 9ply+2ply glass fibre version.
7ply -- medium flex
9ply + 2ply glass fibre -- stiff
Both versions are identical in shape and with the w-concave construction they are incredibly strong boards. The core veneers are made of Canadian birch and for the top and bottom layers we use local Taiwan grown bamboo.
Nose and tail are asymmetrical in shape and with our Kahua trucks you can quickly change between STREET style and ALL-TERRAIN. The decks were designed to avoid the risk of annoying wheel bite.
A truly versatile longboard deck that is hand-made right here in Taiwan.
Drop us a line if you would like to have the same deck shape with different plies / different veneers.
Trucks, motor mounts, drive gears and wheels are not included. The decks are sent out with the griptape already applied to the deck.
• Length: 107cm - 42.13in
• Width: max. 25cm - 9.84in
• Flex level - ply: Stiff - 9 ply + 2 ply Glass fiber
• Construction: Horizontally laminated with high strength epoxy, Taiwanese bamboo, Canadian birch
• Grip-tape: Black grip - medium coarse
• Concave style: W-concave
• 1x Mana-one-09 deck / 9 ply + 2 ply Glass fiber or 7 ply incl. black grip tape already applied to the deck
• 1x set of guards (nose and tail)
• 1x set of silicone riser pads (5mm thick)
• 1x set of baseplate hardware (black plated nylon nuts & 35mm long screws)
The shipping rate is calculated by adding the weight (incl. packaging) for each product in the cart. The total weight will then be used as a basis to obtain the final shipping costs.
The weight (incl. packaging) for the 7ply board is 2.875kg and for the 9ply board is 3.45kg