The Kahua truck is made for speed on any terrain! It is the combination of a forged and precision milled hanger with super strong 12mm diameter / 8mm stepped axles and a 50-degree baseplate.
340mm total truck width with axles made of extremely strong carbon steel.
Tighten the 92A barrel bushings and your board will be stable for gnarly speed fun, loosen them and you can enjoy an intense carving session.
The Kahua trucks will be sent out fully pre-assembled. It is not recommended to remove the axles from the hanger as we have used strong Loctite on the grub screws keeping the axles in place. If you wish to remove the axles, let us know in advance and you will receive the hanger and axles separated.
If you wish to use the Kahua trucks for your own custom-made hub motors and you require a modified axle design, let us know. We would be happy to help.
• Truck width incl. axles: 340mm - 13.39in
• Hanger width: 210mm - 8.27in
• Axle length outside of the hanger: 63mm - 10mm thread length - 34mm usable axle length
• Axle only requires 1 x axle washer + 1x 10mm bearing spacer (all included) with regular longboard wheels basis 608 standard bearing size
• Forged and precision milled aluminum hanger, die-cast 50-degree base plate with 92a barrel bushings
• Black plated CNC milled aluminum motor plate and motor mount. Fully adjustable and can be freely rotated to face front or rear
• 1x set of Kahua trucks (front & back) incl. all hardware and bushings (EXCLUDING motor mounts)
• 1x set of silicone risers (5mm thick) incl. baseplate hardware
• 1x set of washers, bearing spacers, axle nylon insert nuts
The shipping rate is calculated by adding the weight (incl. packaging) for each product in the cart. The total weight will then be used as a basis to obtain the final shipping costs.
The weight (incl. packaging) for this item is: 2.185 kg